CRYSTAL BEACH CAMPGROUND RULES
Welcome to Crystal Beach Campground. All campers will be expected to follow all park rules to be sure your time spent here is an enjoyable one.
Our rules are as follows:
1. Quiet time is from 11pm.-7am., 7 days a week. Music must be off.
2. All bikes, skateboards, scooters, etc. must be put away when the street lights come on.
3. Persons up to the age of 18, must be off the streets and at their site by 12am, 7 days a week.
4. Each camper is responsible for their site (this includes the actions of their visitors.)
5. Absolutely no traveling through the sites of others.
6. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages off your site, as this is against the law.
7. Pets must be cleaned up after so others don't step in it. Also they must be kept on a leash, not left unattended, and not cause any disturbance.
8. Foul language is not acceptable as we are a family park!
9. Playground is for kids 14 and under and is off limits after 10:00 pm.
10. Absolutely no speeding through the park. Speed limit is 15 kph.
11. Please turn outside lights off when you turn in for the night, and also during the day.
12. Do not park vehicles on sites other than your own and do not block the road.
13. Please observe and follow posted swimming rules. Our pool is for registered guests only. Please send your guests up to office to get registered.
14. Only holders of valid drivers license are allowed to operate vehicles in park.
15. Rowdiness and excessive noise will result in removal from the park, no exceptions, with no refund.
16. Visitors must be out of park by 10:00 pm.
17. The management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
18. Trash is the responsibility of the camper to place in the correct dumpster. Please do not leave trash on site or in the fire pit .
19. There are to be no amplifiers or karaoke permitted within the campground. As well, please respect your neighbor and keep your radio turned down, especially in the evening. Please turn down bass.
20. No motorized ATV's, Go-Carts, Etc. are allowed to be driven in park.
21. Do not move fire pits.
22. All rules will be enforced by our security officer or staff, so please abide by them.
Enjoy your stay!